- Permanent, full time position
- Exciting career opportunity to join one of Sydney’s most progressive Library services
- Attractive working conditions
The City of Ryde Libraries provides outstanding library services across 5 locations, with this role being located at the innovative Ryde Library.
Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced promotions and marketing Library Technician to join our Library Programs Team. In this role, you will be responsible for the effective promotion of our library services. You will also have the opportunity to deliver library programs, assist with Home Library and with our library volunteer programs.
Your fantastic customer service skills will give you an edge and help you succeed in this role and if you are skilled in marketing and promotions, then you should seriously consider this opportunity.
- Diploma of Library and Information Science or equivalent library technician qualification recognised by the Australian Library and Information Association
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for information technology, and troubleshooting ability
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer service
- Experience in or aptitude for creating library promotions, such as writing copy, readers’ advisory, or creating displays
Note: This is a Child Related position and employment is subject to verification of the Working With Children Check status. The cost of obtaining a WWC clearance is at the applicant's expense.
Your salary will be in a range from $51,516 to $66,971 p.a (plus Superannuation) subject to your experience and qualifications. Conditions include the option of a rostered day off each 3rd week, and on-going training and career development.
How to apply
Apply now using our fast, easy to use on-line application process. In addition to answering the questions shown below, this position requires you to attach your Resume to complete the application process. Please note you are not required to submit a cover letter or a statement addressing selection criteria.
Interested, like to know more? Please see the Position Description for more information or call Kathleen Allen on (02) 9952 8368 for a confidential discussion.
Closing Date: Sunday 18 November 2018 at 11.30 pm