About the Role
This position supports the development of library and information services and collections that enhance community engagement, lifelong learning and cultural aspirations. The position is responsible for planning and developing innovative programmes for a range of identified customer and client groups.
Key areas of accountability for this position include:
- Deliver high quality, interactive and innovative library services and programs.
- Deliver high quality customer service
- Support the development of library collections
Essential Selection Criteria
- Diploma in Library and Information Services recognised by the Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA)
- Demonstrated experience in developing community focused library services and programmes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of literacy and digital program development.
- Demonstrated interest and knowledge of literature for children and young people.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small team environment.
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Experience in developing and implementing staff training programs.
Please refer to the attached Position Description for the entire scope of essential and desirable criteria which all applicants must meet.
A Pre-employment assessment is required for the role of Library Services and Collections Technician. Please see the attached Job Demands.
A working with children check is required for this position.
Salary: $66,784 - $77,614 per annum plus superannuation
Closing Date: 5.00pm on Friday 23 November 2018.
Enquiries: Library Services and Collections Coordinator - 6801 4501
How to Apply:
Macquarie Regional Library
$66,784 - $77,614 per annum plus superannuation
Library Services and Collections Coordinator - 6801 4501
Friday 23 November 2018