REFERENCE NO. 107/0119C
- Autonomous, strategic role with latitude to think creatively and effect positive change for clients
- Opportunity to extend your leadership experience working within a highly motivated team and dynamic environment
- Full-time, continuing position and competitive salary package
About the opportunity
The Site Services Division manages the Library’s varied physical environments and front of house service models across multiple sites. The Director, Site Services will provide strategic and focused leadership for the ongoing development of high quality, client-centred services to support world class research and education whilst also engaging with the Library’s broader strategic agenda as a member of the Library’s Senior Leadership Team. As such, we are seeking to appoint an innovative and energetic leader like you to join the Library team.
The University values courage and creativity; openness and engagement; inclusion and diversity; and respect and integrity. We recruit talent aligned to these values and are looking for a Director, Site Services who:
- Can showcase their people skills and flair for enhancing the client experience
- Has an innate ability to understand and translate stakeholders’ needs, providing tailored and efficient solutions
- Is a born communicator and collaborator, with a passion for leading and developing highly productive, client-focused and cohesive teams
- Thrives on driving and delivering against a demanding agenda
The University of Sydney is Australia’s first university and has a global reputation for academic and research excellence. We employ over 7600 academic and non-academic staff who support over 60,000 students. The University is undergoing significant transformative change which brings additional opportunities for innovation, progressive thinking, breaking with convention, challenging the status quo, and improving the world around us.
The University of Sydney Library delivers a comprehensive portfolio of services to assist the University in achieving its internationally recognised research, education and scholarship profile.
Further details are provided in the candidate information pack.
How to apply
For more information on the position and University, please view the candidate information pack available from the job’s listing on the University of Sydney careers website.
All applications must be submitted via the University of Sydney careers website. Visit sydney.edu.au/recruitment and search by the reference number 107/0119C to apply.
Closing date: 11:30pm Monday 25 February 2019
The University of Sydney is committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
© The University of Sydney\
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.