City of Gold Coast
Working for City of Gold Coast is both challenging and rewarding, whether you are starting a career or looking to enhance your existing experience and skills. The Gold Coast is one of the fastest growing cities in Australia with a diverse population, combining great challenges with the kind of lifestyle few cities can boast about.
How We Do Things
- We aim high – we are passionate about delivering the best for our city
- We add value – we are innovative and make the most of every opportunity
- We work as a team – our people are great individually, but unstoppable together
- We take responsibility – we are committed to working safely, being trustworthy and owning our actions
About the Position
Exciting part time and full time opportunities for forward-thinking qualified librarians to make a difference in your community.
Upper Coomera Library
1. Permanent full time 9 day fortnight
2. Fixed term part-time until January 2020
Week 1: Wednesday 8.30am-12.45pm, Thursday 2pm-7pm, Friday 10am-6pm
Week 2: Thursday 2pm-7pm, Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 8.30am-4pm
Permanent full time 9 day fortnight
Week 1: Monday 9.30am-3pm, Wednesday 9.30am-3pm, Friday 11.30am-6pm
Week 2: Monday 9.30am-3pm, Thursday 9.30am-3pm, Friday 11.45am-6pm, Saturday 8.30am-1pm
Runaway Bay Library
Week 1: Monday 9.30am-6pm, Tuesday 9am-12.45pm, Friday 9.30am-6pm
Week 2: Monday 9.30am-6pm, Tuesday 9am-12.30pm, Saturday 8.30am-2pm
Week 1: Monday 9am-4.15pm, Tuesday 10am-6pm, Friday 1pm-5pm
Week 2: Monday 9am-4pm, Tuesday 10am-6pm, Friday 1pm-5pm
About Gold Coast Libraries
Gold Coast Library Service is made up of a network of 12 libraries, a Mobile Library, Local Studies Library, a Special Needs Library and a great team of staff dedicated to strengthening community, economic and social capital through library programs, services and collections that support reading and literacy, skill development and learning, social inclusion and health and wellbeing.