Everyone is invited to attend our AGM for 2018.
ALIA WALT is looking for new committee members.
· Are you enthusiastic and passionate about the role of Library Technicians in the information sector?
· Are you looking for ways to contribute to the GLAMR community?
· Do you want to meet new people and strengthen your professional network?
ALIA WALT organises professional and social events for WA Library Technicians and the wider library and information sector.
As a group member you will:
· Become part of a local group that supports and promotes the interests of Library and Information Technicians
· Gain experience in organising and facilitating events
· Expand your professional network by liaising with the professional community
· Enhance your CV by being able to demonstrate your active engagement in the profession
All positions will be vacated, please consider nominating for a position if you would like to get involved in the group and its activities.
Positions available : Convenor, Deputy Convenor, Secretary, Treasurer & Publicity Officer and general committee members
Please come along to the next ALIA WALT AGM meeting at 5:30pm for a 6:00pm start on Tuesday 14th August at the State Library of WA (Kimberley room). For more information please contact Patrizia Gianatti at firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP to Patricia email@example.com for the meeting